Identification & Functionality
- Chemical Family
- Product Type
- Product Families
Features & Benefits
- Labeling Claims
- Ready-to-Use Product Features
Applications & Uses
- Application Area
- Compatible Substrates & Surfaces
- Cure Method
- Typical Application
- This product has aggressive hot tack and superior green strength at elevated plant temperatures. It cures in the presence of water to a tough, elastomeric film. Optimal adhesion is achieved from 10 seconds to 4 minutes. Typically used for residential door lamination.
- Suitable substrates: Plastics, Woods, Metals, and Glass substrates.
- Application & Cleaning Instructions
- Product is ready-to-use as received; do not dilute hot melt adhesive. Confirm compatibility before making hot melt adhesive changes. This adhesive is designed to be used with platen or reservoir type melters that will dispense adhesive from 5 gallon pails and 55 gallon drums.
- If the equipment is to be shut down for extended periods of time we suggest purging the system with swiftclean® 9037 or 9038. Partially used pails or drums should be purged with a dry inert gas and resealed between uses. Warning: moisture contained in the air or from wet surroundings will cure this adhesive. Cured adhesive cannot be melted and may cause equipment damage.
- To obtain complete cure, this product should be exposed to temperatures and relative humidity conditions equal to or greater than 77°F and 50% relative humidity.
- For adhesive film thicknesses 0.020” or less, cure typically is complete in 7 days at 77°F and 50% relative humidity. Complete cure of this product will take longer at conditions less than 77°F and 50% relative humidity.
- Cure rates and completeness of cure will vary with adhesive film thickness and substrate's water permeability. To clean up adhesive from unwanted areas such as conveyor or equipment surfaces, allow the adhesive to cool to room temperature and scrape off heavy deposits with a putty knife.
- Any uncured residual film may be wiped clean using Rapid Clean 9050, a citrus based cleaner from H.B. Fuller, or other common polyurethane solvents like toluene or MEK. Clean adhesive before it cures or it will be difficult to remove.
- Physical Form
- Technical Data
|Test Method / Conditions
|Application Temperature (at 275°F)
Packaging & Availability
- Country Availability
- Regional Availability
Storage & Handling
- Shelf Life
- 270 Days
- Storage Condition
To ensure maximum stability, product should be stored in the original closed container in a clean and dry interior location capable of maintaining a constant temperature between 50°F and 90°F.