Identification & Functionality
- Product Type
- Product Families
- Product Image
Features & Benefits
- Labeling Claims
- Ready-to-Use Product Features
- Key Attributes
Features Benefits Single component No mixing, consistent material quality No solvents Low odor, 100% solids Elastomeric Remains flexible, absorbs stresses Color options White and Black
Applications & Uses
- Application Area
- Application Method
- Compatible Substrates & Surfaces
- Basic Use
- Millennium 1-Part Pumpable Sealant can be used as a general purpose roofing repair sealant or to repair patented Millennium Lockin’ Pocket® Inter-locking Flashing Systems* or approved penetration pockets.
- Millennium 1-Part Pumpable Sealant can also be utilized to coat the Lockin’ Pocket® surface if white is desired by troweling or spreading the pumpable sealant over an existing cured penetration pocket.
- Approved Insulations and Substrates
- Gravel surfaced built-up roofs
- Base sheets ( sanded or smooth surfaced)
- Smooth built-up roof surfaces
- Modified Bitumen (sanded or granule surfaced only)
- Metal panels
- Do not apply over damp, contaminated or loose surfaces, old sealants, or other foreign substances that may impair adhesion.
- Not recommended for use as a joint sealant.
- Not recommended for continuous immersion in water.
- Do not mix with asphalt and other filler compounds impregnated with oil, tar, etc.
- This product is not a pourable sealant and must be applied with a caulk gun.
- Not for use with PVC membrane.
- Application Method
Membrane and penetration surfaces must be clean, dry and structurally sound, free of contaminants, including but not limited to dust, dirt, loose particles, rust, oils, etc. If substrate is coated, scrape away all loose and weakly bonded coating. Any coating that cannot be removed must be tested to verify adhesion of the sealant or to determine the appropriate surface preparation if needed.
When Millennium 1-Part Pumpable Sealant is to be used to repair or coat a Lockin’ Pocket® Sealing System installlled on a single ply membrane, the surface of the membrane must be prepared according to the single-ply manufacturer’s recommendations. As a general guideline the following methods of surface preparation shall apply:
- EPDM: Clean with splice wash or surface cleaner and prime.
- TPO: Clean with surface cleaner and prime.
- Gravel BUR’s: Remove gravel surfacing down to plies.
For applications over existing weathered asphalt or coal tar pitch built-up roof membranes apply Millennium Universal Primer prior to 1-Part Pumpable Sealant application. For applications over fresh or non-oxidized asphalt, coal tar pitch, or plastic film membranes, apply Millennium Surface Treatment prior to 1-Part Pumpable Sealant application.
1. Cut nozzle to desired size and puncture seal inside the nozzle.
2. Refer to Millennium Lockin’ Pocket® Inter-Locking Flashing System product data sheet for complete application instructions if 1-Part Pumpable Sealant is to be used in conjunction with Lockin’ Pocket® Sealing System.
3. Gun/pump Millennium 1-Part Pumpable Sealant into void and fill to required level. The entire void must be filled. No grouts or fillers should be used in conjunction with Millennium 1 Part Pumpable Sealant.
4. In order to properly waterproof, voids should be filled with a minimum of 2” (5cm) of Millennium 1-Part Pumpable Sealant in accordance with all of H.B. Fuller’s current application instructions. Apply Millennium 1-Part Pumpable Sealant in a continuous operation to avoid air entrapment and overlapping.
5. Option for white Lockin’ Pocket®: Coat the surface of the Lockin’ Pocket® with 1-Part Pumpable Sealant. Trowel/spread as necessary to achieve desired finish.
6. Millennium 1-Part Pumpable Sealant will form a skin on the top surface within 60 minutes of initial installation. Full cure rate is approximately 1/4” (0.6cm) per 24 hours depending on relative humidity and temperature.
Regulatory & Compliance
- Certifications & Compliance
Packaging & Availability
- Packaging Type
- Regional Availability
- Packaging and Coverage
Millennium 1-Part Pumpable Sealant is available in the following package:
Cartridge Size Part # Cartridges/Case 28 fl. oz. black 1P-BL29-12 12 28 fl. oz. white 1P-WH29-12 12
One case will yield approximately 628 cubic inches of filler.
Storage & Handling
- Shelf Life
- 12 Months
- Storage Conditions
Storage in high temperature and high relative humidity environments may reduce the shelf life of Millennium 1-Part Pumpable Sealant. Shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture when stored at or below 80°F (27°C).