Identification & Functionality
- Product Type
- Product Families
- Product Image
Features & Benefits
- Ready-to-Use Product Features
- Key Attributes
Features Benefits One part Easy to apply, no mixing Solvent based Dries quickly Unique formulation Promotes adhesion to fresh asphalt surfaces
Applications & Uses
- Application Area
- Application Method
- Compatible Substrates & Surfaces
- Application Instructions
Surface Preparation: All work surfaces should be clean, dry, and free of dirt, dust, debris, oils, loose and/or embedded gravel, un-adhered coatings, deteriorated membrane and other contaminants that may result in a surface that is not sound or is uneven.
- All work surfaces should be clean, dry, free of dirt, dust, debris, oils, loose un-adhered coatings, deteriorated membrane and other contaminants that may result in a surface that is not sound or may prevent a firm bond.
- Brush, spray, or roll apply Millennium Surface Treatment over the entire prepared surface.
- Remove all heavy or puddled areas to ensure proper drying. Allow Millennium Surface Treatment to dry to the touch.
- Within one hour after Millennium Surface Treatment has been applied, apply Millennium adhesive or sealant in accordance with current product application instructions.
- Do not apply Millennium Surface Treatment to substrate that will not receive adhesive or sealant within one hour or on the same day.
- Do not apply to a wet surface, all surfaces must be dry prior to application.
- Do not use with polystirene or applications that utilize polystirene as a component within the system.
- This product will produce an odor similar to mineral spirits. Take necessary precautions (cover air intakes) to avoid disruption to building occupants.
- Approved Application Equipment
- Pressurized garden sprayer
- Paint roller
- Basic Use
Millennium Surface Treatment works as an interface between the difficult substrate and the adhesive or sealant to provide an exceptional bond.
Safety & Health
- Safety Precautions
Use only in well ventilated areas. Keep away from flames or sparks. Do not smoke when applying this product.
Packaging & Availability
- Packaging Type
- Regional Availability
- Packaging and Coverage
Millennium Surface Treatment is available in the following package:
Pail Size Part # Pails/Pallet 5 Gallon (18.9L) ST-PR5P-01 36
Covers 400 - 500 sq.ft. (37m2 - 46m2) per gallon. Coverage rates my be slightly higher over irregular surfaces.
Storage & Handling
- Shelf Life
- 12 Months
- Storage Information
Millennium Surface Treatment can be stored at room temperature where it will have a shelf life of one year. Keep from freezing.