Identification & Functionality
- Chemical Family
- Product Type
- Product Families
Features & Benefits
- Labeling Claims
- Ready-to-Use Product Features
- Product Benefits
- Open time vs setting time behaviour: With conventional EVA and APAO hot melt adhesives, the open time and the setting time are usually related. Rakoll 5437 Plus is a polyolefin hot melt adhesive that combines a very short setting time with a very long open time.
- Offers the same performance with up to 15% less consumption: Compared to standard products it has a lower density which has a direct impact on the coating weight.
Coating weight of rakoll 5437 plus compared with standard hot melts:
- Excellent thermal stability: no skin formation, compared to EVA and APAO, allowing a cleaner production process and a better working environment
- Better melting properties than APAO-based hot melts, with smoother spreading and lower consumption of energy. Better surface quality.
Applications & Uses
- Application Area
- Compatible Substrates & Surfaces
Technical Details & Test Data
- Performance with Different Substrates
Heat and cold resistance properties of Rakoll® 5437 Plus compared to standard types
Packaging & Availability
- Regional Availability