Identification & Functionality
- Chemical Family
- Product Type
- Product Families
- Product Image
Features & Benefits
- Labeling Claims
- Ready-to-Use Product Features
- Key Attributes
Features Benefits Ready-to-use
Requires no pre-mixing, reduces labor costs
No temperature restrictions
Suitable for all climates
One Step™ Technology Easy to apply Solvent free
Essentially VOC free, no odors
Remains flexible, absorbs stresses
Low rise foam
Accommodates minor surface irregularities
Unique weatherproof “skin”
Waterproof tie-ins within minutes
Applications & Uses
- Application Area
- Recommended Applications
Millennium One Step™ Night Seal® is designed for use as a quick and reliable sealer at temporary tie-in locations between new roof covers and existing roof systems. Millennium One Step™ Night Seal® eliminates the need for messy asphalt mastics and bitumens or less reliable porous surface foams.
- Do not apply to wet or damp surfaces.
- Not intended for insulation attachment.
- Not intended as a permanent weatherproofing sealant.
- Application Method
- Remove snap off tip from the One Step™ mixing head and keep for re-use.
- Attach a One Step™ mixing nozzle to the threaded mixing head.
- Place the cartridge into the appropriate One Step™ applicator. Caution: Adhesive should be dispensed immediately after loading the cartridge into the dispensing tool to prevent adhesive from foaming and curing in the mixing tip.
- Properly prepare existing membrane and/or substrate at temporary tie-in location. The surface to receive Millennium One Step™ Night Seal® must be dry, clean, and free of loose material. All loose gravel must be removed.
- Apply Millennium One Step™ Night Seal® directly to the prepared substrate. Apply a continuous bead (minimum 3/4” width) approximately 1-1/2” from where the roof covers leading edge will fall. As the sealer is applied immediately place edge of the roof cover into the wet material. Do not allow the material to skin over.
- Roll the outside edge of the roof cover to ensure positive contact with the substrate and to create a sufficient “bleed out” of sealer. Millennium One Step™ Night Seal® will expand and seal the leading edge of the roof cover.
- Un-used material can be applied at a later date by simply plugging the cartridges (with provided snap off tip) and using a new One Step™ mixing Nozzle.
The fast and dependable One Step™ applicators make applying Millennium One Step™ Night Seal® simple:
- Battery Powered Single Bead Applicator
- Pneumatic Single Bead Applicator
- Ultra Drive Manual Applicator
- Heavy Duty Manual Applicator
Covers 300 - 400 lin ft (91m - 122m) per case. Coverage rates are based on an application of one continuous ribbon approximately 3/4” (1.9cm) in width. Coverage rates will vary depending on surface conditions. Extremely irregular surfaces may require the use of a larger bead of material.
Packaging & Availability
- Packaging Type
- Regional Availability
- Packaging Information
Millennium One Step™ Night Seal® is available in the following package:
Cartridge Size Part # Cartridges/Case 1.5 Liter OS-NS15-04 4
Storage & Handling
- Storage Conditions
Keep temperature of contents between 65°F to 85°F (18°C to 29°C) 24 hours prior to use. Do not store in direct sunlight or temperatures higher than 90°F (32°C).