Identification & Functionality
- Equipment Type
- Product Families
- Product Image
Features & Benefits
- Equipment Features
- Key Attributes
Features Benefits Battery powered
Portable, no cords or hoses
Quick and easy use
Saves time and labor
Saves battery charge
Withstands everyday use
Can dispense higher viscosity adhesives
Applications & Uses
- Application Method
- Assemble carriage handle using the provided (4) screws and lock nuts with the wrench and allen key (also included).
- Open the clutch lever to allow movement of the racks. Retract the rack by pulling the rack handle away from the tool.
- Prepare adhesive cartridge by removing caps or plugs and installlling static mixing nozzle.
Note: Follow adhesive manufacturers complete instructions for cartridge preparation.
- Insert cartridge into the carriage. Line up the cartridge and the cartridge nozzle opening for correct positioning.
- Push the rack handle forward, lining up pistons with the openings on the cartridge. Close the clutch lever to engage clutch.
- Slide the battery onto the handle until it is fully engaged.
- Adjust speed control knob to desired flow. Full speed is designated on the knob by the largest “bubble” symbol. Slower speeds; smaller bubbles.
Note: Most applications will require the tool to be operated at full speed.
- Hold trigger to begin dispensing adhesive. Note: Trigger must be depressed 2 times before tool operates when it has remained idle. This is a power saving feature built into the tool.
- When finished dispensing, or when end of cartridge is reached, release trigger, open clutch, then retract rack. Remove cartridge.
- Maintenance Instructions
- Keep handles clean, dry and free of oil or grease.
- Clean with mild soap and damp cloth. Do not use solvents or cleaning agents that can damage the tools plastic parts.
- Follow cleaning and maintenance instructions in battery charger manual and battery pack leaflet.
- Remove adhesive residue from rack and pistons regularly if present. Apply light coating of light machine oil to lubricate rack as needed.
- For internal lubrication and all other maintenance, except external cleaning and battery pack recharging, and for all repairs, return to service center, distributor, or manufacturer.
- If the tool is not running at full capacity, check to be sure that the battery pack is fully charged and that the contacts on the battery pack and tool are both clean. If they need maintenance, use caution and clean with an eraser.
Tool service must be performed only by qualified repair personnel. Service or maintenance performed by unqualified personnel may result in risk of an injury. Do not disassemble tool or battery pack. At the conclusion of it’s useful life, remove battery pack from tool. Without further disassembly, return battery pack intact for recycling and/or diskard tool intact. Information on battery pack recycling can be found in the Instruction Manual provided with the tool. Disassembly and reassembly may create an unsafe condition. When servicing a tool, use only identical replacement parts. Use of unauthorized parts or failure to follow maintenance instructions may create a risk of electrical shock or injury.
Safety & Health
- Safety Information
- Protective equipment such as safety glasses and protective gloves must be worn when operating or servicing the Millennium One Step™ Battery Powered Applicator.
- The Millennium One Step™ Battery Powered Applicator should never be pointed at or near people. The applicator should never be actuated when the outlet tip of the adhesive cartridge is blocked or restricted by cured adhesive, any object, or some part of the body.
Packaging & Availability
- Regional Availability
- Packaging Information
Millennium One Step™ Battery Applicator:
Description Part # Complete Applicator with 20 V Li-ion Battery NA
20 V Li-ion Charger with NA Cord Set
Cord Set NA Charger
Replacement 20 V Li-ion Battery EQ-7075-BAT-LI
Europe, CIS, and Middle East
Description Part # Complete Applicator with 20 V Li-ion Battery EU
20 V Li-ion Charger with EU Cord Set
Cord Set EU Charger
Replacement 20 V Li-ion Battery EQ-7075-BAT-LI Additional Accessory Part # Applicator Carrying Case (Special Order) EQ-7075-CASE
The One Step™ Battery Powered Applicator includes 2 rechargeable Li-ion batteries, 1 battery charger, and 1 detachable carriage handle.